A dog/puppy, payment for this service and respect for our rules below.
PRICING (crosses are determined by the size and coat length)
We have done our best to have our pricing affordable, and when you consider the time, effort, and the fuel it takes to drive all the way over to Corvallis, Albany or Salem, yeah, well, enough said.
Smaller Breeds - that have short coats
(Beagle, Dachshund, Boston Terrier, Chihuahua, Mini Pincher) – $12
Small Breeds - with a long coat (Pekingese, Pomeranian, Papillon, Amer. Eskimo, Sheltie, Border Collie, Corgi) – $15
Medium Size Breeds - both long and short (Poodle, Schnauzer, Lhasa Apso, Shih Tzu, Cocker Spaniel, Samoyed) – $20
Larger Size Breeds - short coat (Labrador, Rottweiler, Chesapeake Bay Retriever, Heeler [Australian Cattle Dog]) – $22
Larger Breeds - long coat (Aussie Shepard, Goldens, German Shepherd, Alaskan Malamute, Akita, Siberian Husky) – $24
Extra Lrg Breeds - long or short (Newfie [Newfoundland], St. Bernard, Great Pyrenees, Chow Chow, Collie, Other X-Lrg) – $26
*Prices may vary based on the actual coat length and condition.
Just click here if you would like to arrange to have us groom your pet instead.
1. Self-Wash clients are to enter the facility through the front door only. This
ensures the safety of everyones dogs.
Our already established Daycare, Boarding and Training clients should enter through the back as usual.
2. If your dog is showing signs of illness like coughing, sneezing, diarrhea or other physical symptoms, we ask that you to keep your dog at home for the safety of the entire facility.
3. No people aggressive dogs! Enough said.
4. All dogs must be current on required vaccines and provide our facility with proof of vaccination before, or upon arrival.
5. Dog Bathing and nail trimming is at your own risk and you assume all responsibility including damages to our facility.
6. You must always supervise your dog, no exceptions.
7. Dogs in the bathing station must be secured with the provided tie downs at all times.
8. Dogs on the grooming table also must be secured with the provided tie downs at all times.
9. Only one dog is permitted in the grooming area at a time. If you have two dogs, please leave your other dog in your car and switch dogs when ready.
10. No dogs with fleas or tick infestation are allowed in the facility, if they are discovered, we will request that you remove your dog immediately.
11. No de-skunking or skunk clean up, as we are not set-up for this like some other self-washes in other areas.
12. Your dog MUST be on a leash any time that they are not secured in the bathing station or on the grooming table.
13. Children accompanying clients are to remain in the grooming area only.
14. Accidents happen, if your pet has one, please let us know immediately so we can get it cleaned up right away. This includes accidents inside the bathing station.
15. Last appointment is at 3pm Monday through Thursday, 10am on Friday.